Vicente
Contactar:

Noticias rápidas / Rumores

Mensaje por Vicente » Mié 03 May 2006 10:32

Noticias Rápidas aquí

Vicente
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vicente » Mié 03 May 2006 10:34

T.A.T.U salió en la revista BRAVO de Rusia.

Cover
Interview

Vicente
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vicente » Lun 15 May 2006 01:04

News Block del 13 de Mayo en MTV Rusia.

Este video trata sobre el supuesto romance entre Julia y Vlad, la cual MTV le comentó a Vlad sobre su supuesta realición con Julia y Vlad respondió "No me pregunten, vayan y creanle a lo que escribe Zhizn"

Download

Vicente
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vicente » Mar 23 May 2006 09:01

Ya salio a la venta hoy la nueva edición de la revista MOLOTOK de Rusia y T.A.T.U esta en la portada!

Imagen

Ver Aquí

Lissa

Mensaje por Lissa » Mar 23 May 2006 14:48

gracias!... me gusto la foto de la portada!

Vicente
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vicente » Mié 24 May 2006 13:04

La revista BRAVO (Versión Rusa) a puesto en la edición de Mayo un artículo que habla un poco de lo que fue el concierto en St. Petersburg.

Imagen

Clic Aquí

EDIT: Aquí les dejo la traducción del ruso al ingles :wink: , alguien lo pudiera traducir?
Bravo hanged out with t.A.T.u two days and two nights!

Few days ago, Lena and Yulia came back from Saint Peterburg, where t.A.T.u had huge solo-concert. In Saint Peterburg we walked, ate, slept, went to TV-studios, and amused ourselves as we could. All the details about this journal Bravo memorized photographed and brought back home!

Everything started with the fact that t.A.T.u girls almost missed their train! At 18.15 the management of the group, who crowded together long time ago, announced emergency. It is 10 minuets before leaving and the girls didn't arrived yet. The first who appeared on the platform was Lena - in dark glasses and sportive vest: Stepping quickly she made her way toward us. Right behind her, on high heels, small and fragile, with big bag atilt, walked Yulia. After checking the tickets everybody rashly loaded themselves on the train, which took off to Saint Peterburg right away. After settling down in the sitting-carriage, the girls announced that they are terribly hungry. Yulia, without losing her courage ate few yogurts - hers and others, from the dry ration of the train, and then decided to go to the restaurant-carriage. There, the t.A.T.u girls provided themselves with sandwiches, and took off to the cabin of the mechanics, who let girls in to see the mechanism of the cabin. On their way back, the prepared passengers asked for autographs. We arrived to Saint Peterburg at 11 PM. On the platform, the girls were greeted by guards and a crowd of most buoyant fans, who always know the artist's transference. After a short autograph-session, the tired t.A.T.u girls went to a TV-airing. On the way, Yulia remembered few times the presentation of Vlad Topalov, which on that time was in full play - but in Moscow. Because of the sound-check and the interviews Yulia couldn't make it to the presentation, unfortunately nothing could be canceled. On the next day, after having a good sleep and becoming fresher, everybody meets in the lobby of the hotel. The t.A.T.u girls are late: The breakfast arrived to the rooms forty minutes later than it should. Finally, Yulia and Lena went down to the lobby. We sit ourselves in the cars and taking off the TV-airing again. Right after the show we are going to press-conference in a famous Saint Peterburg's coffee-house. There the girls are greeted by a crowd of journalists. "Yulia, is that true that you want to have five kids?" - They attack. "And your affair with Topalov is that true?" Yulia cut their questions sharply, and everybody turn to more proper themes. After the press-meeting the girls are having lunch - there's a prepared table in the hall next door - and then took off to their rooms. At that time, in the CKK, last preparations are made: The scene, the monitors, the sound are being preparing for the show. Closer to the evening, all together, the girls' musicians are arriving. On the next day, very early everybody go to the concert pace. The musicians are rehersaling. Later Lena and Yulia join them. Friends from Moscow are coming to the girls. Again and again, Yulia runs through the hall to meet another familiar. The last preparations for the concert are made. An hour before the beginning the girls go to their dressing room, and stay there until the first accords. The girls are nervous, but when the hall is exploding with applause and dappling with posters with words of love, they understands: Everything's OK. On the sides, two huge monitors are showing in close up: Lena and Yulia hugging each other. And endless amount of shining gold flaked are falling from the ceiling... And what happened after this wonderful concert, better not to be told :)

Translated by: Ev

Vicente
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vicente » Sab 03 Jun 2006 20:33

Aquí les dejo la entrevista de la revista MOLOTOK pero en ingles, si alguien puede traducirla se lo agradeceria mucho 8)
Here and There

A record number of questions to t.A.T.u were send to zabey.ru web-site – 5486! 4672 of them were about Yulia Volkova and Vlad Topalov. After an exclusive photo session for live Magazine, special agent Jenya Agarkova took the t.A.T.u girls to Japanese restaurant. There she found out all of their secrets while eating sushi.

Don’t you tired from traveling all over the world? Lerchik, Moscow.

Yulia: The opposite is true! We enjoy to see the world.

What are you doing in Los Angeles? Loves_Peppres, Liubertzy.

Yulia: All our work is done there. Our rehearsal set is based there.

Lena: We have friends there. Not stars, ordinary people who lives in America.

In which countries you are as popular as in Russia? Or there are countries where you even more loved? Ania, Moscow

Lena: Anywhere there’s people who loves, and those who just don’t care. In South America we’re greeted very well. Argentina, Brazil, Mexico.

Yulia: And Russia – This is our home. So obviously, that here we loved not less than in any other place.

Yulia, how’s your baby? Lenochka, why don’t you have a baby like Yulia?

Yulia: My little one feels great; she’s already one year and eight months old. She walks, knocks, and fights with everyone.

Lena: If I’ll have a baby, no one will ever see me on the Tv-screen. I’ll sit with the baby all the time, and won’t give him to anyone else,

Yulia: Yes, Lena is a very serious person. Luckily, my parents and two babysitters are helping me.

Girls, what do you think about the “Star Factory” project? Would you participate it if you weren’t stars? Seraya, Ulanovka.

Lena: I wouldn’t go there for any cost, because people watch you there all the time. You feel like an animal in a zoo. Terrible! I love freedom very much. So the option of “Sit in the cage and obey” isn’t for me.

Yulia: Don’t tell me what to do, and I won’t tell you where to go.

Lena: Exactly. Beside this, it’s a good project, basically. To achieve something, to try yourself in new sphere – anyway, it’s better than sit in the backyard or on the stairs, smoking, drinking…

Yulia: And I would go. I think it’s cool. I look all kinds of examinations.

What is the special connection between you two that makes your friendship so strong? Mellisa, Sheffield (UK)

Yulia: The un-similarity makes our friendship strong. Lena is a romantic, calm person, and I am explosive and energetic.

Lena: We fill each other like two contrasts.

What should you do to make the entire world love you? Natasha, Moscow.

Yulia: To stay yourself. There are a lot of people who want to become famous and loved by all start to play roles, and stop to be ourselves.

Molotok: You know, many stay themselves, but the world don’t care about them, speaking gently.

Yulia: The life is a game, that’s why you have to stay real in it… A real player.

Lenochka, Yulechka, how do you manage to keep on such a great shape? Masha, Piter.

Lena: I don’t. I eat a lot, not limiting myself, not going to the gym at all and lie a lot on the couch.

Yulia: It’s going through the family. My mom and dad are small and thin, that’s why I’m so miniature. And I rarely do sports, from time to time.

What do you think about our (Russian) stage? Who’s closer to you, whose music you like?

Yulia: The level of the Russian show-business is very low. It’s not comparable with the America or the west.

Lena: The impression is that there are no professional artists in Russia. Because the same situation happens over and over again – someone gives money and says “This person has to be promoted”, and he got promoted. It doesn’t matter if he can sing, or not. Eventually the back-vocalist sings instead, or the artist just opens his mouth with playback. It’s different in the west. The tours are organized there, the shows are beautiful. People can work there. And just for a pretty face won’t be accepted there. You can’t become famous in America if you don’t have talent.

Molotok: And you always sing live?

Yulia: Now almost all the time. Sometime we perform on a TV show during the promo-tours, when we have to sing one song, there’s no equipment there – so we have to just open the mouth. Of course, it’s not fun at all. We sang will playback before because we had a lot of concerts, 25-28 in a month. If we had sang live, the voice won’t make it.

Lena: Besides, we had another program, with dancers. And now we made more serious album.

Why you write in your diaries on the official site so rarely? We (the fans) always keep waiting. Masha Andersen.

Lena: Oh, we love you so much, boys and girls. We just don’t have enough time. We’ll try to write more often! A few days ago I gave photos from the meeting with ex-classmates to a gallery!

Describe yourself in 3 words! Tina, Moscow

Yulia: Energetic, Positive and quick.

Lena (Laughing, correcting Yulia) more like megasuperenergetic.
An me – calm, home-lover and joyful, I love to laugh. By the way, the sushi here’s great, thank you!

Molotok: That was delicious!

I heard you plan to move to the USA. Is that true? If it is, than why? BettyArmstrong Muhosransk.

Lena: I don’t plan. Yulia had the idea.

Yulia: I had, now I’m not sure.

Yulia, I love you! What should I do now? Everv, Russia.

Yulia: I don’t even know… To love from distance  I have loved person, so my heart is occupied.

Molotok: And finally, the question of the week: Yulia, is that man is Vlad Topalov?

Yulia (smiling tiredly): Well… Let’s say like this. I’ll advice with Vlad, and if he won’t mind, we will tell together to Molotok about our relationship. So stay tuned!
Thankslate By Ev!

Vicente
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vicente » Mar 13 Jun 2006 15:40

Last t.A.T.u.’s LP has no music “filling”, which is extremely rare in today’s epoch of striking singles emerging on the surface of the unintelligible track-lists. A page from MUZ-TV 2006 VIP booklet!
Scan del artículo

Vicente
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vicente » Lun 19 Jun 2006 17:45

Ya está online el myspace.com oficial de T.A.T.U! unance y dejenle su comentario ;)

http://www.myspace.com/tatuband

andrea

Mensaje por andrea » Lun 19 Jun 2006 20:19

Vicente escribió:Ya está online el myspace.com oficial de T.A.T.U! unance y dejenle su comentario ;)

http://www.myspace.com/tatuband
Al parecer ya no sirve :s
Borraron la cuenta, esperemos q la hayan borrado para hacer una mejor :?

Vicente
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vicente » Mar 20 Jun 2006 00:28

Pues eso estaba viendo, pero al parecer crearon otra pero obviamente no es oficial sino lo hicieron para promocionar un site ¬¬

Ale

Mensaje por Ale » Dom 25 Jun 2006 00:23

Oigan segun tengo entendido la "oficial" es esta :roll:

http://myspace.com/tatu
create something with the beating of your heart.
Noviembre 8, 2013 ~ You lift me up ♥

Andryusha

Mensaje por Andryusha » Dom 25 Jun 2006 09:12

asi ando yo nohemi.. pero entonces por que la otra es la que sale en la pagina oficial tatu.ru?
I would die for you, I would kill for you. I will wash away your pain with all my tears
And drown your fear.. I will sell my soul for something pure and true,
Someone like you..

andrea

Mensaje por andrea » Dom 25 Jun 2006 18:16

Esta pag tambien es oficial, lo q pasa es q esta pagina la maneja Interscope, y por lo q tengo entendido la rueda de prensa tambien la maneja,no las chicas...

A difefencia de esta :
que iba a ser administrada por las chicas, o por personas muy cercanas a ella, como Dasha, etc...

el myspace tatuband al principio la dirigian "ellas" pero al parecer decidieron borrarla y la verdad no se quien habrá sido pero alguien está usando el mismo link q el de las chicas, pero claro ese myspace no es oficial, al parecer es de un fan que promociona varios sites de t.A.T.u. ¬¬*

Por lo q he escuchado estan haciendo otro myspace, esperemos q este si funcione bien y no lo cierren ... :?

Ale

Mensaje por Ale » Mar 27 Jun 2006 00:33

Em Lena y Yulia apenas y tienen tiempo para escribir en sus diarios, ¿y quieren que tambien tengan tiempo para MySpace? Lo dudo. Anyways veamos que pasa.

Vicente
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vicente » Jue 06 Jul 2006 22:37

Les aviso que salió un reportaje en la revista EXA y Por Ti de México, alguién la tiene y pueda donar los scan a la página por favor? gracias :wink:

Volk_Kira

Mensaje por Volk_Kira » Vie 07 Jul 2006 14:00

wow!! enserio?? :shock: tengo ke komprar esas revistas :twisted:
"Dios ha muerto. Parece que lo mataron los hombres."
Every Time You See a Rainbow, God is Having Gay Sex.
[ [ [ Mi Corazón Arde ] ] ]

Yesi

Mensaje por Yesi » Vie 07 Jul 2006 16:36

YO LA QUIERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Vicente
Contactar:

Mensaje por Vicente » Dom 09 Jul 2006 20:25

Les aviso que salió un artículo de dos páginas en la revista "Tu" la que venden en Vzla. Si alguién compra la revista por favor scanee el artículo y ponganlos en el foro :)

Ale

Mensaje por Ale » Lun 10 Jul 2006 01:32

Ya tengo en mis manos la revista Por Ti y ya scanee el articulo pero se lo mandare a Vicente cuando lo vea xD! Exclusivo de t.A.T.u. News, ¬¬ se lo roban y moriran xD.

Responder